Have you been thinking of getting tested for HIV? Think no more and just do it! Come to the Love Yourself Hub and take advantage of our free (yes, no charge!) testing for HIV, Syphilis, and Hepatitis B. This is exclusively for men who like men. The testing is discreet, quick, and most of all, FREE!

The Love Yourself Hub is open on Saturdays and Sundays, 9 AM to 6 PM. Please come before 3 PM so you can still get your results on the same day. Warm and friendly people will assist you — so no need to be worried or scared. Tara na!

For inquiries, you may call The Love Yourself Hub at the following numbers: 353-8922 (landline) / +63 917 8351038 (Mobile). Location is at 1850 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila. It is near the back of Philippine Women’s University (PWU), and a stone’s throw away from Jefz Cafe and Solanie Hotel. Map to the hub is here: http://tinyurl.com/tlyhub-map

If you need personal assistance (someone to talk to) you may register here and a trained HIV counselor will contact you: http://www.loveyourself.ph/p/i-want-to-get-tested.html

1. Kai said on 29-09-2012

:cry: please come here in Davao City

2. Joe said on 16-09-2012

I was there on September 11, 2012. I thought Saturdays and Sundays lang open ang RITM so I asked Philip kung pwede ako punta ng Tuesday, he replied, “Yes.”

At first, kinakabahan ako. Usapan namin ni Philip ay 10 AM. Sabi niya baka di na daw niya ako masamahan because he was busy, may pinagawa ang boss niya. He endorsed me to Nurse Issa. May interview and then pre-counseling. Mas naging clear sa akin ang HIV/AIDS sa explanation ni Nurse Issa, mas naging positive ang outlook ko at naisip ko, “I will accept whatever the result is.”

I got the result 2 hours after. Negative naman sa awa ng Diyos pero babalik ako sa December to make sure.

Super thanks kay Philip. I know super busy siya pero he took time to reply to my text messages kahit nagproctor siya ng exam during that ime na nag te text ako sa kanya. Kakaiba talaga dedication niya to help people like us.

Nurse Issa and Leander were so accommodating. Super at home ako sa clinic. All throughout, super great ang accommodation. Super Great Job! Naka smile sila always at hindi ako nailang sa mga questions nila. Parang nakikipag-usap lamang ako sa aking best friend. Super thank you!

3. Patrick said on 31-08-2012

:cry: sana meron din sa pampanga/tarlac area

4. WEL LARA said on 25-08-2012

Thanks Migs,

See you around ;)

5. J said on 12-08-2012

Until when is this? I want to test but I’m only 17.
    Is this every sat/sun starting Aug. 10(date of your post)?

I remember 2 sessions with no condoms (2 years in between, first of them was I being a bottom, and 2 years later, topping with no condom) then the rest was with using condoms (used okamoto, durex, and frenzy as far as I know)

6. Endiku Gilgamesh said on 11-08-2012